Tuesday, January 26, 2010

roleplay phone sex

Who doesn't love a cowgirl? Especially a roleplay phone sex girl who loves to ride reverse cow girl just to switch things up so you can grab my ass... slide a finger inside. Let me slide back with my long hair in your face so you can reach around and squeeze my firm tits or hold them while I bounce up and down on your thick cock. Then I can spink around and put my tits right in your face.

Have I got you all hot and bothered now? Aren't you just dying to bend me over like a little whore and fuck me hard from behind? Ram that thick cock right into my smooth, wet, cunt. I'm ready if you are... yeeehaw let's have a hot roleplay phone sex fantasy delight right now.

Make me take your big fat cock in all my holes!

Let's have some kinky phone sex right now.

Your roleplay phone sex addict,
xoxox Tanya James xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment