Saturday, March 6, 2010

force fantasy phone sex


We all enjoy a little seduction and force fantasy phone sex that turns into a kinky rape phone sex call. I didn't want him to do it. In fact, I was a totally snotty bitch, but he made me do it. He threatened to fire me and then I wouldn't be able to pay for school. He made me gag all over his big cock... then he licked my pussy and spit on it to get it good and wet... then forced his big dick inside. He started fucking me so hard on the desk, he even bent me over and called me names like, "stupid cunt," "lazy bitch," "nasty slut," and "fuck pig" - he told me that he was finally going to give me what I deserved. That he was tired of me dressing like a slut around the office and being a snotty dick tease...
Will you give me what I deserve? Will I fight it the whole time or cum to loving the way your big dick feels inside all my holes?

For any rape fantasy phone sex, call

Tanya
1-888-704-6848

No comments:

Post a Comment